The Sexual Misconduct Policies and Procedures are a supplement to the Code of Student Conduct. They are designed to provide for prompt, thorough, and equitable investigation and resolution of complaints that involve allegations of Sexual Misconduct filed against University students.
Sexual Misconduct Policies & Procedures
For incidents that occurred before August 14, 2020:
Download PDF of relevant Policies
For incidents that occur on or after August 14, 2020:
Download PDF and see below for relevant Policies and Procedures
Complaint Process Resources (Downloadable PDFs)
Complaint Process Tracker – This is a blank template of the process tracker that is used to provide participants in the sexual misconduct complaint process with information regarding the status of their case.
Remote Hearing Procedures – In an effort to protect the health and safety of individuals engaged in the student conduct process during the COVID-19 pandemic, until further notice all hearings will be held remotely via Zoom.
- What is a Statement of Complaint?
- What is a Statement of Response?
- What Should I Expect During an Investigation?
- What is a Response to an Investigative Report?
- What is an Impact Statement?
- What Should I Expect in a Hearing?
- What Happens After a Hearing?