- As part of your sanction for violating the campus alcohol policy, you are required to complete the AlcoholEdu® for Sanctions program. Click here for complete instructions.
Authorized Work Sanction Locations
- You must complete your hours at a site identified on this list and get the signature of a full-time staff person who supervised your work sanction.
Work Sanction Supervision Form
- Students must pick-up a copy of the work sanction supervision form before reporting to complete work sanction hours. This form can only be picked up from the Office of Student Conduct on the 5th Floor of the Leavey Center.
Reflection Paper/Education Sanction Approval Form
- Click here to locate the Education Sanction Approval Form used when turning in Educational Projects/Classes, Reflection Papers, and Referrals.
Student Conduct Hearing Board - Student Membership Application
- Click here to locate the Student Conduct Hearing Board application. Applications may be submitted as attachments via e-mail to email@example.com or submitted to the Office of Student Conduct on the 5th floor of the Leavey Center.
Requesting Student Disciplinary Record
- Click here to request a copy of your Disciplinary Record. This form should be submitted to the Office of Student Conduct on the 5th floor of the Leavey Center. Records will be ready for pick-up within five (5) business days of submission.
Judicial Hearing Board By-Laws
- Click here to view the complete Judicial Hearing Board By-Laws. For further questions, please speak with the Office of Student Conduct.
Appeals Cover Form
- A decision reached by a Hearing Board or through Administrative Action may be appealed by the Respondent (or Complainant in Sexual Misconduct and/or Sexual Assault cases) to the Appeals Committee. A Respondent who requests an appeal is called the “appellant.” An appeal consists of a review of the written record and supporting documents based only on the grounds set forth in the Code of Student Conduct. You must submit an Appeals Cover Form with your Statement of Appeal within seven (7) calendar days of the date of the Hearing Board Decision Letter or the Administrative Action Letter.
Off-Campus Citation Appeal
- To contest the charges of an Off-Campus Trash Citation a student must submit an Off-Campus Citation Adjudication Form and all supporting materials to the Office of Student Conduct within seven (7) calendar days of the date on the citation.