Payment Requests

Methods of Payment

The Office of Student Conduct will accept payment for fines and fees via the following methods.  You may only use one method of payment.

  1. GOCard Debit Dollars - You may request to charge your fine/fee to your GOCard Debit Dollars account by filling out the Payment Request Form and selecting "GOCard Debit Dollars" as your "Payment Method."
  2. Student Accounts - You may request to charge your fine/fee to your student account by filling out the Payment Request Form and selecting "Student Account" as your "Payment Method."

Alternative Payments

The Office of Student Conduct will consider alternative arrangements in lieu of paying a fine in special circumstances, at the discretion of the Director of Student Conduct, Associate Director of Student Conduct, or Judicial Coordinator. Fines may be converted to work sanction hours at a rate of 1 hour for every $10. Once converted to hours, the student may not convert the hours back into the fine.

Off-Campus Trash/Property Maintenance Payments

If your household received a trash/property maintenance fine, please submit one payment per residence.

Late or Incomplete Payments

Any fines and fees that have not been completely paid by your due date will be doubled and automatically charged to your student account at the end of the semester. It is your responsibility to ensure that the payment amount you request on the Payment Request Form reflects the appropriate amount detailed in your decision letter.  

If you have any questions regarding the amount of your payment, please contact

Payment Request Form