Office Forms

Alcohol Edu

  • As part of your sanction for violating the campus alcohol policy, you may be required to complete the AlcoholEdu® for Sanctions program. Complete Instructions 

Authorized Work Sanction Locations

  • You must complete your hours at an authorized site location and get the signature of a full-time staff person who supervised your work sanction. 

Work Sanction Supervision Form

  • Students who are assigned work sanction hours will receive a Work Sanction Supervision Form attached to the Decision Letter .

Student Conduct Hearing Board – Student Membership Application

Requesting Student Disciplinary Record

  • Click here to request a copy of your Disciplinary Record. This form should be submitted to the Office of Student Conduct on the 5th floor of the Leavey Center. Records will be ready for pick-up within five (5) business days of submission.

Appeals Cover Form

  • A decision reached by a Hearing Board or through Administrative Action may be appealed by the Respondent (or Complainant in Sexual Misconduct and/or Sexual Assault cases) to the Appeals Committee. A Respondent who requests an appeal is called the “appellant.” An appeal consists of a review of the written record and supporting documents based only on the grounds set forth in the Code of Student Conduct.  You must submit an Appeals Cover Form with your Statement of Appeal within seven (7) calendar days of the date of the Hearing Board Decision Letter or the Administrative Action Letter.

Off-Campus Citation Appeal

  • To contest the charges of an Off-Campus Trash Citation a student must submit an Off-Campus Citation Adjudication Form and all supporting materials to the Office of Student Conduct within seven (7) calendar days of the date on the citation.